18 Years Experience
Serving the Valley Since 1999
Desert State Home Inspections, has over eighteen years experience providing home buyers and investors with excellent, consistent service. Confidence is knowing what to expect when purchasing a home. Our team of State Certified Inspectors will carefully exam the roof, foundation, exterior, HVAC equipment, plumbing, electrical, interior as well as built-in appliances.
We will call you when your request is received to confirm your home inspection with one of our certified home inspectors.
Why Desert State Home Inspections
Purchasing a home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. You need to rely on someone who understands the significance of your investment, and who will work with you to uncover in-depth details of your property. Our goal is to provide an honest, unbiased home inspection.
- State Licensed Inspectors
- Completion of over 20,000 Inspections since 1999
- Timely and Professional
- Same Day Report
- On-site Printed Summary
- Easy to Read Report with Photos
- Weekend Appointments Available
After the Inspection You Will Know
- What needs to be repaired
- What unsafe conditions exist
- What repairs are a priority
- What repairs may involve significant costs
- What are the biggest risks of hidden damage
- Who should perform repairs
- What further evaluations are most appropriate
We service all Phoenix metro areas, including but not limited to, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe, Cave Creek, Gilbert, Glendale, Peoria, Anthem, Carefree, Surprise, Buckeye, Sun City, Avondale, Goodyear, Fountain Hills and all cities within Maricopa county Arizona.
What Our Client's Say
We have a strong reputation for providing excellent customer service, and strive to consistently exceed our client's expectations